Find one artifact that you want to examine in your research project and post it to your website.
Your artifact can be any medium. It can be an image, a piece of text, a book, a video, an audio clip, or something else entirely, as long as it is a primary source.
Posting an artifact to your site involves the steps outlined below:
- Create a new page on your website and put the artifact on that page, either by uploading it to your media library or by inserting an embed code on the page. Be sure to publish the page.
- Save an image to your computer that will be the thumbnail in your website’s gallery.
- Go to the gallery page that you created for assignment 1.
- Create a new gallery block.
- Upload the image that you saved in step 2. Be sure to give it a title, caption, and alt text.
- Make that image link to the new page that you published in step 1.
- Click “Update” to save your changes to the gallery page.
To earn credit for this assignment, your artifact should be a primary source related to your research question and should be visible on a new page on your website which is accessible via a thumbnail on your gallery page.